3105 PVDF white Aluminum ceiling coil
Coated Aluminum Coil refers to the aluminum coil through coating and coloring treatment such as cleaning,
chromizing, roll coating by various colors of paint, baking etc. Its paint has different types such as PE/PVDF/
HDPE/FEVE. There are RAL color, wood and stone grain, embossing on color choosing, which can customize
according to customer's requests.
|3105 PVDF white Aluminum ceiling Coil|
|Alloy||1000, 3000, 8000 series|
|Temper||H16, H18, H24, H26, H44|
|Thickness||From 0.02mm to 3.0 mm|
|Width||From 40-1600 mm|
|Diameter||Standard dia: 1100 mm|
|Interior dia: 150 mm, 405 mm, 505 mm|
|Weight||2.0-3.0 Tons per coil|
|Coating||PE, HDPE, PVDF, FEVE, PU, SMP|
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Color||RAL color, Solid, Wood grain, Stone grain, Customized|
|Gloss||10-90% (EN ISO- 2813:1994)|
|Coating Thickness||PE: more than 18 micron|
|PVDF: More than 25 micron|
|Coating Hardness (pancil resistance)||More than 2H|
|Coating Adhesion||5J (EN ISO-2409:1994)|
No peeling or cracking (50 kg/ cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
|Flexibility (T-bend)||90°,0T, 1T,2T|
|MEK Resistance||More than 100|
1. From raw materials to process treatment, we cooperate with well-known brands with stable quality and
reputation of the industry.
2. Adopting the German technology, through the three-times coating and baking, 12 testing procedures to
ensure that no paint shedding, bumps, coating voids.
3. The advanced calorimeter and error-detecting facility on thickness make sure ensure the quality.
4. the introduction of 8 advanced production lines from Germany, including four color layer lines, two cutting
lines, two embossing lines, and a new production line of protective film.
5. Full sets quality inspection: include the control of raw materials, the measurement of thickness and color
difference during production, as well as the measurement of thickness and bending of products before packing.
Package: Wooden pallet wrapped by water-proof craft paper perfectly packing
1. If you want to accurate quotation,kindly to share us what types do you need? Such as color, thickness, dimension, materials and
application etc, which are very important to provide you accurate price.
2. Did you use it before? If yes, can you share a picture or drawing for our reference?
3. What's your estimated annual usage? And what is the quantity of each order?
4. If your quantity can’t reach MOQ, you need to pay additional expense.